1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, divided
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1 cup chopped green onion
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 teaspoons red curry paste
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
4 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk (I used regular)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
3 cups hot cooked basmati rice
1 lime (cut in 4 wedges)
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute.
4. Add peppers and onions; cook 1 minute.
5. Stir in curry powder, curry paste, and cumin; cook 1 minute.
6. Add soy sauce, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and coconut milk; bring to a simmer (but do not boil).
7. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
8. Brush fish with remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray (I just use parchment paper).
9. Broil 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
10. Serve fish with sauce, rice, and lime wedges.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/broiled-tilapia-with-thai-coconut-curry-sauce-116882?oc=linkback