There is something about food that is prepared with just a few fresh ingredients and this recipe is a great example of this. From start to finish, this took me about 20 minutes and had tons of flavor. I finished it with a side of steamed green beans and a crisp glass of Viognier.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the tilapia and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Heat grill to high. Grill the tilapia on an oiled grate until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve with the couscous and lemon wedges.