Source: Everyday Food
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast, cut into 3 equal pieces
- 1 head garlic, cloves smashed and peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a 5-to-6-quart slow cooker, combine beef, garlic, oregano, rosemary, and broth. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on high until beef is tender and can be pulled apart with a fork, 6 to 7 hours.
Pull beef apart with a fork and serve on sandwiches with mayo or bbq sauce, or in large pieces with rice.