- Leftover turkey meat chopped into pieces
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 wheel of brie cut into four slices
- 1/2 can of cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
1. Heat a panini press, grill pan, or frying pan.
2. Spread a few tablespoons of cranberry sauce on four slices of bread. Top with turkey and then the brie.
3. With a pastry brush, spread butter over the other four slices of bread and then place them butter side down onto the cooking surface. Top with the other slices of bread and then spread remaining butter onto their tops.
4. Heat until the brie starts to melt.
Makes four sandwiches.