Source: Everyday With Rachel Ray
10 oz bag of frozen, chopped broccoli (thawed)
1 potato, peeled and cut into small chunks
4 oz goat cheese
1. Combine the broccoli and potato with four cups of water and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Transfer to a blender and puree with the goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
3 ingredients but so so good and creamy! Great with bread for dipping!
Source: Another one from my mom!
1 cup of flour
1 cup of cornmeal (I love to use whole grain)
1/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of skim milk or buttermilk
1/2 cup of oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Then, slowly incorporate the remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into an 8 inch square baking dish or muffin pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Bake 20-30 minutes in a baking dish or 15 minutes in the muffin pan.